Seiten

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Montag, 14. Juli 2014

Vegan Mini Pepper Nachos with Corn, Beans and Avocado

Yesterday -  sunday - I was invited to a friends house for grilling. I made a lot of things, such as the Mango-Dip, a spicy Vegan BBQ Sauce, a vegan Aioli, a Gazpacho Salad AND those Mini Pepper Nachos. I made them the first time and they where very good - just tricki to fill as they where so small. Luckely they widend in the oven during grilling. 

It was the first time I saw mini peppers at the market and I brought them before nowing I was invited. And first I thought about letting them just topped and deseeded and then filled, but when the Invitation came I changed my mind. 

Everybody really liked them - a kind of different and much more healthy snack. 

Luckely the weather staid good - cause we had a week passed with rain nearly every day and the temperature lowered pretty much. 

But on Sunday the temperature rised just right up to be comfortable being outside with just one time a little rain. 

We had a really great evening - though my friend can't eat spicy and some of my prepared food was a little to spicy for her and she didn't tried. I was so sorry, I haven't really knowed it..........

Anyway the Nachos she really loved ;)

Note: Some recipe from my other prepared food - I will post some not as I haven't made pictures. Sorry

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mini Pepper Nachos with Corn, Beans and Avocado





20 min
4 Servings

Sweet mini peppers nachos filled with lots goods such as pico de gallo, avocado, beans and vegan shredded cheese.

Ingredients: Pico de Gallo
2 cups tomatoes (seeded and chopped)      
1/4 cup onion (chopped) 
1 jalapenos (seeded and chopped) 
1 clove garlic (chopped) 
1 lime (juice) 
1 heaped handful cilantro (chopped) 
salt and pepper to taste 




Preparation:
Mix everything. 

Ingredients filled peppers:
1 small (200g) can of corns
1 small can (200g) of black beans, drained (or just a can of peas)
about 200-230 g Pico de gallo 
1 medium avocado, diced
salt and pepper 
500 g mini peppers, halved and de-seeded
1 cup vegan shredded cheese (or use a nacho sauce)
1 springonion chopped or cilantro for garnish. 

Preparation:
Preheat the oven up to 180 °C. 

Mix the drained beans, corn and pico de gallo and the diced avocado and springonion, season with salt and pepper (to get it spicier use some Cayennepepper or chilipowder). 

Arrange the prepared peppers on a baking sheet, fill them with the filling and then sprinkle over the vegan shredded cheese (or your nacho-sauce) and grill for about 20 min. The peppers should be soft and the cheese melted. 

Serve with a sauce such as a vegan sour cream or eat them plain as they are. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen