Seiten

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Mittwoch, 9. Juli 2014

Amaranthpops-Joghurt-Fruitcup

I ate so much during my first days of Holidays, (filling up my batteries), that I'm really glad now, that I eat so healthy at least in the morning. 

Usually I eat lots of fruits and one or two pieces of bread with jam. But today when I opened the bread-box I saw that the bread had mold on it and - only when I got no grains at home - I cut the mold away and ate a piece of bread either, but not today. 

Luckely I lately bought a new pack of Amaranthpops and fruits I always got at home, I made myself a short fruitcup. 

After haven eaten, I made myself backing a new an fresh wholewheat bread. (Thank to the breadmachine).

Ready to start the day filled up with lots of work at home. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amaranthpops-Joghurt-Fruitcup



4 Person
30 min

Ingredients:
1 dl vegan cream
250 g plain soyjoghurt
3 Tbsp. Agavenectar
3-4 ripe plums or 1-2 nectarine (about 200 g) cut into slices
100 g raspberries
40 g Amaranthpops or cracker, 

Preparation:
Beat the vegan cream till floamy then stir under Joghurt and Agavenectar. 

In a dessert cup or bowl, layer joghurt-mixture, fruits and Amaranthpops. Finish with fruits. 

Note: Depending on the season use other fruits. Of course your mix in other grains if you desire. 
If prepared as a dessert I would recommend biscuits for sweet dessert. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen