Seiten

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Donnerstag, 10. Juli 2014

Rasperry Lime Soda

As I have told you lately I looking for my sisters home and garden while they are on vacation. 

Yesterday - before it started to rain -  I worked in their garden with harvesting their fruits and cherry tomatoes. 
I harvest so much rasperries and some where close to be bad - I had to take a lot at home - instead off freezen them for my sister. 

Back, my own refrigerator was filled already filled up with left fruits my sister and there was no other way than preparing the rasperries. 

Jam? No, not enough sugar at home and no prewashed glasses. 
Dessert? Well for myself? And then, when no space in refrigerator? NO

Hmm, making a smoothie? No, not really - but yes a lighter version and then suddenly it made click and the idea about the Soda came up. 
Perfect on a muggy day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Rasperry Lime Soda



4 portions

Ingredients:
160 g Rasperry
50 ml water
70 g sugar
2 Tbsp. Limejuice, freshly squizzed
1 liter water

Optional: 2 Tbsp. Cassis-Rasperry-sirup (for those who like it sweeter)

Direction:
Mix all ingredients, expect of the 1 liter water and blend well. Pass it through a cheese cloth.
Now add the sirup if desired.

If the Rasperry-Lime-Soda should stay for a longer time, cook it shortly up befor adding the water. Otherwise fill up with the 1 liter water and enjoy your drink immediatly, garnished with a slice of lime and some mintleaves.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen