Seiten

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Mittwoch, 16. Juli 2014

Vegan Aioli

Sometimes I hardly can stop myself from preparing food, condiments after and after. The only thing about always preparing something - there got be someone eaten it. 

I often heard about the Aioli but always only saw non-vegan-recipes - till yesterday evening. Happy about finding a recipe in a magazine I decided to prepare it the next morning.  AND I like it much more than mayo (I hate mayo - even vegan). The recipe immediately went into my own recipebook - saved for another time. 

A usual dip for cooked fresh artichokes, sweet potatoe frittes or oven roasted baby potatoes. 

Too bad I hadn't known this recipe when artichokes are in season. 

Anyway the Aioli was very good just by dipping in roasted baby potatoes or whatever. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Vegan Aioli



Simple, Fast

Ingredients:
2-3 knob garlic (depending on their seize AND how much garlicy like of your aioli)
100 ml nature Soydrink
1 Tbsp. Lemonjuice
200 ml Oil

Preparation:
Peel the garlic and finely chop. 
Together with the Soydrink puree well. 

When it get foamy slowly add the oil by pouring it along the mixingwall. At the end slowly pour in the lemonjuice (by constantly wisking).

Taste and season with some salt if necessary. Set aside in the refrigerator till use. 



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen