Seiten

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Montag, 21. Juli 2014

Raw Salad Bowl with "damm good Sauce"

After a day with appointments and lying in the sun I rushed into my kitchen to prepare a fresh dish. I was sweating by only standing in the kitchen and all I could think of is eating something to cool down -  off. 

First I had to drank a few glasses from my selfmade peppermint cooled tea - this helped, but still not in the mood for warm dish but anyway I was in the mood for vegetables. 

Perfect for a raw salad. The dressing for the salad - just perfect. I made an almost similar dressing before and for this one I just added some more ingredients and so it happen and the damm good Sauce was born. 

Hope you like this summer salad with the dressing. Enjoy the salad.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Raw Salad Bowl with a "damm good-Sauce"



Ingredients:
julienned carrots
julienned zucchini
julienned radish
wakame (soaked and rinsed)
sprouts
shredded red cabbage

hot-blooded Sauce:
1/2 cup nutritional yeast
1/3 cup olive oil
1/4 maple syrup of Agavenectar
1/4 cup tamari
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup tahini
1 clove garlic

Direction:
Sauce: Blend all ingredients and store in the refrigerator till us. (Keeps fresh in a glass jar 
about 4-5 days

For the salad, prepare all the vegetables and place zucchini in the center and arrange the other vegetables around the edges. Dizzle with the Sauce. 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen