Seiten

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Sonntag, 7. Juli 2013

Wild garlic pizza

Sorry for not posting for a while. I had a lot going on and mostly eating just something that is not really worth to post or I hadn't the time to write it down. And of course I wanted to enjoy the warm and sunny weather.

As I finally found a job, working 100%, I probably will only find the time to post on the weekend. So please understand! Since three years I'm workless - only working temporary - and this was not always a easy time for me. Having no money and not knowing what will be next month..... But now Luck found me and I'm really happy about that.

I found a new job at surgery doctor's office with a surgery room and partime Anestesiologist and  surgery nurse. I'm really looking forward. Hopefully I will not insolence. I've been at small surgeries but like that kind of big ones. Well let's see.


For my today's dinner I will post what I ate.

On the local market I found wild garlic - thought it's almost out of season - and first I was thinking about making a pesto with it, but I wanted to enjoy the last wild garlic with it's whole taste. I decided to make a fresh pizza. Pizza's are easy and fast done. Everyone can make a pizza and children really love it as they can eat it with their hands, which is more fun :-)

 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------


Wild garlic pizza


Bärlauchpizza

Ingredients:
1 Packet dry yeast
1 Pinch whole cane sugar
180 ml  lukewarm water
500 Grams of whole grain spelt flour 
Salt
1 Tbsp  dried herbs of Provence
4 Tbsp  olive oil
150 Grams bear's garlic or spinach
2 Onions
100 g cherry tomatoes
Pepper from the mill
200 g  vegetarian grated cheese

Direction:
Dissolve yeast together with full cane sugar in 180 ml warm water and then first loosely mix with the flour, then thoroughly knead for about 5 minutes. Let the dought go, covered for about 30 minutes in a warm place.

Give salt, herbs and 2 Tablespoons olive oil to the dough and knead again well. Form a roll, cover and let go again for 30 min in warm place.

Divide dough into 4 equal pieces and shape each piece into a ball. Sprinkle them with some flour and let go again 15 minutes.

Wash Wild garlic and pat dry. Peel onions and cut into rings.

Wash tomatoes and cut into thin slices.

Preheat oven to 220 ° C circulating air, roll the balls round out. On a greased baking sheet place 2 pizzas. Brush with a little olive oil and top with garlic, tomatoes and onions. Season with salt and pepper. Completely cover the garlic with vegan cheese, otherwise it burns.
 
Bake pizza crispy for about 15 Minutes on the middle track in the oven.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen