Seiten

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Samstag, 29. Juni 2013

Avocado-Rocket-Salad filled Pita

Yesterday evening I was a Birthdayparty from my Godparent, he turned 60. I knew that I probably won't know much people - beside my parents and my Godparent's brothers and wifes - so, arriving at the apéro I knew nowbody. I stood there for more than half a hour and then the people I knew came. Like I hate that, the other people knew eachother, and I got to say I'm not really that kind of person that just goes to someone and starts talking. I got to be "just happening".

They had a catering and the choice was very small. One green salad, Bulgursalad, Beetrootsalad, carrot salad and some roasted eggplants, a soup and roasted Potatoes and unfortunatly only Meat...... I hold myself to the salads but got quickly very disappointed. The green salad dressing was that uneatable, ugly. Absolutly NO TASTE, NO SPICES, just nothing but a lot of olive oil and few vinegar. The rest was ok, only the eggplant not well cooked.

I was very very close to ask for some spices or something else, I couldn't eat the salad. The soup was also undefinable what exactly it was.
Eating is a big part at a party but not the center of it. I really enjoyed it. BUT the day after I had such bad headache behind the eyes and nausea, guess must have eaten something that wasn't good for me (I got a few intolerances).

Anyway I had to eat something and I wasn't in the mood for long time cooking so I only made myself
hese filled Pitabreads. They are very quickly done and even the kid will like it and they can help or fill their Pita's themself. You can eater put in some vegan cheese, Tofu or a humusdip - what ever you like :)

Enjoy your Pita's

-------------------------------------------------------------------------


Avocado-Rocket-Salad filled Pitabread

avocado-rucola-salat in pitabrot

For 4 Persons

Ingredients:
8 Pita's
3 Avocado
100 g washed Rocket

Sauce:
5 Tbsp. sweet Soysauce
4 Tbsp. Rapeseed Oil
2 Tbsp. Apple cider vinegar
1 Shallot
1 Apple

Direction:
For the sauce give the soy sauce, oil and vinegar in a bowl. Finely chopp the shallot and mix everything.

Bake the pitas according to pack instructions. Cut Avocados in half, remove core, loosen the pulp out of the shell and cut into cubes. Slice the apple in stripes. Mix both with a little sauce and rocket salad. Cut Pitasand fill with the salad. Also pour remaining sauce.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen