Seiten

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Montag, 26. November 2012

Worse than yesterday

Worser than yesterday is the weather today, much more rain and much more colder. Winter is defently coming, althought I hoped it would never come....


Not really the perfect weather for my parents coming home from south africa and I had to get them, give back the car and going home without a car. Sad about that, I get used to it.

Many years ago I had a car by myself, but then I had an accident and it was complete useless after, too much was broken to repare. Since then I can't affort another one - beside that where I live now I don't really need one. I live that close to all the local traffic (Bus, train, "metro").

This morning I allready prepared my vegetable for dinner, saves time in the evening.



Raw Zucchininoodles or in my way I'm going to steam it before eating.

And here's the result:
_________________________________________________________________________

Zucchini Spaghetti with Marinara Sauce


3 large heirloom tomatoes, or the equivalent of the same amount of cherry tomatoes - cut in chunks
2-3 halves sun-dried tomatoes
1-2 dates - pits removed
1-2 garlic cloves
1 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
1/4 cup olive oil
1 cup or more fresh basil leaves
1-2 leaves, or 1 tbsp of fresh oregano (optional)
Handful of flat leaf parsley (optional)
Celtic salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
Asian noodles cooked, set aside

Combine all the ingredients in a food processor. Serve over mixed noodles and zucchini (shaved on a spiral slicer) on the spaghetti setting.
___________________________________________________________





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen