Seiten

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Mittwoch, 28. November 2012

Hmm, what about Potatoes

Upps, I almost forgot my potatoes I found deep in my fridge, the had to be done - as they are precooked - they're fast made. But the only questions is What should I do with then.
As I came late home from my appointement it need to be quick - I was hungry
 
Of course some veggies to go and a meat substitute - then I got an Idea about a one-pot-meal, with salad to start
____________________________________________________________________
 
Hash Browns with Italian-Seasoned Tofu

 
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 1/2 cups hash browns and 1 1/2 teaspoons parsley)
Ingredients
1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
1 1/2 cups chopped onion
1 cup chopped carrot
1 garlic clove, minced
1 (20-ounce) package refrigerated diced potatoes with onion (such as Simply Potatoes)
1 cup coarsely chopped red bell pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 (8-ounce) package water-packed baked garlic and herb Italian-style tofu (such as White Wave), cut into 1/2-inch cubes
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley

Preparation
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, carrot, and garlic; sauté 4 minutes. Add potatoes, and sauté 7 minutes or until lightly browned. Stir in bell pepper, salt, black pepper, and tofu; sauté 4 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Remove from heat, and sprinkle with parsley.
_____________________________________________________________________

It was perfectly fast done and with the veggies and Tofu really tasty.
Enjoy it!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen