Seiten

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Mittwoch, 21. November 2012

Sweet Potato Pancakes with Spinach

Hello. Today I was early awake, as I'm not working right now (unfortunatly) I don't have to get up on time. I'm not really sik, but I'm having underweight and therefor no one apploy me, but the good knews are, that my weight is getting more. Lucky about that.

Yesterday I went out with a good friend. We meet and first we went to have a Drink, later I had reservated a Table in a Restaurant that serves really good Vegan Dishes.

- For the starter I took a "Salad with Pumpkinseed-Vinaigrette"
- The Maindish was "Tofu-Sauerkraut Patties on Autumnvegetable with Mustardsauce, Countryfries"
it was really good, although the Sauce was very minimal and so therefore the Fries (big Potatoesbites, homestyle made) and the Patties were a little bit dry. But very good.

Unfortunatly I didn't get the Recipes with didn't surprised me, so have to try it by myself. If I would have the Recipe I would post it of course.

Instead I will Post from my own Stockrecipes - I saved all the last few Years.
________________________________________________________________________________

Sweet Potato Pancakes with Spinach




Sweet Potato Pancakes (makes one serving)

1 sweet potato, cooked or baked, cubed
3 TB unflavored almond milk
salt, pepper to taste
1 clove roasted garlic
3-4 TB panko bread crumbs
handful baby spinach leaves, chopped
1/2 TB grapeseed oil

Fill the sweet potato and almond milk in a food processor, and puree. Pour mix in a mixing bowl, and add the salt and pepper and the smushed roasted garlic clove. Mix in the panko bread crumbs and the raw spinach leaves. Heat the oil in pan and shape one big or several small patties with the sweet potato mix and fry it in the pan until golden brown on both sides. Serve!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen