Seiten

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Samstag, 24. Januar 2015

Miso Gratin

I really had some hard working weeks behind me and finally having weekend all I wanted is to relax with doing nothing.

But the thing about being the only person at home - I have to feed myself....... 
Sometimes I really wish to come home and dinner is already done and all I could do is sitting at the table and eat. 

Anyway, I'm used to it. 

There is one good thing about that "being alone" - I can cook what ever I am in the mood for - no asking "What would you like to eat today?".... ;)

For dinner I wanted to made an asian dish - and I really love asian food! Looking into my refrigerator the opend Misobox and Tofu just smiled at me - hmm, vegetable I do have some left to be done - so why not making a Gratin. 

Wondering about an asian Gratin - well I did so too, but I just went on trying what will come out - and the result was just great! Creamy with the misoflavor. Quite stomachfilling - but too good to stop...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miso Gratin



6 Servings

Ingredients:
50 g Rice miso
200 g chopped onion
200 g pumpkins (if now more getable use yellow pepper)
1 eggplant
1 Zucchini
1 leek
250 g firm tofu or silkentofu 
1 Tbsp. Sesam oil
1- 2 Tbsp. Sake
dried chives
salt and peper
average amount of Bread crumbs
average amount of Parsely

Preparation:
Cut onions, pumpkin, zucchini, eggplant, leek into 1 cm squares. 
Puree the Tofu in a food processor. Set aside

Preheat the oven up to 250 degrees. 

In a preheated pan with the sesam oil saute onions, pumpkin, eggplant, zucchini, leek.

Add the the pureed Tofu and mix. Add Sake, rice miso and mix well. Stir in the dried chives. Season with salt and pepper. Turn off the heat. 

Take oven-usuable serving-dishes and place the mixture on it, sprinkle with bread crumbs and give in the preheated for about 15 min. 

When done take out and sprinkle with minced Parsely, finish and serve hot. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen