Seiten

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Dienstag, 18. Februar 2014

Zucchini Noodles with vegan Pesto

Last week my father turned 70 and on this special occasion my parents invited us (myself, sister and brother) to a wellness-weekend across the border in Germany. 

We were all pretty exited - my first time in a four-star-wellness-hotel! Defently not bad!

On Saturday we left all together around lunchtime and after an hour and 45 min we arrived at the hotel. After checking and entering the rooms we met in the Lounge for small snack and drink. (The snack they ordered...... - just meat and cheese -  no comment). It didn't bother for me as I had my sandwich with me and ate it right after entering my room. Afterward each of us enjoyed the wellness till dinner.

As all the special personal massages were overbooked we only enjoyed what ever one of us wanted. 
First I went into the Bio-Sauna - relaxing, drinking water and then to the steam-bath. 

It did so good. I really relaxed. Unfortunatly there were no time left to use the herbal chamber,.. :(

The dinner was exellent and I got a Vegan Meal (Falafel with raw marinated spinach topped with crunchy honey-nuts and hemp-seed-joghurt) 

I really went back to work relaxed. I really needed such a kind of weekend!

For my Monday's lunchbox I prepared a light and fresh dish to extend the wellness-feeling ;)

Simple, easy and so good with selfdried cherry tomatoes!

Enjoy! And hopefully you feel "wellnessed" after this dish.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zucchini Noodles with vegan Pesto

Zucchini Noodles @ vegivegan

Serves 2
 Ingredients:
4- 5 medium zucchinis
2 cups cherry tomatoes
extra virgin olive oil
3 tablespoons green pesto
2 tablespoons pine nuts (or any other nuts you prefer, or leave them away)
salt and pepper 
Direction: 
Preheat the oven to 250 degrees
Clean and halve the cherry tomatoes and toss in a some oil until everything is well coated. Sprinkle with salt and spread on a baking sheet, seed side up. 
Roast tomatoes for 90 minutes (alternative already dried tomatoes)
With the julienne peeler make the zucchini noodles and give into bowl. Combine noodles with two tablespoons of pesto (more to your preference) and mix well.
To serve: 
divide noodles into two bowls, top with cherry tomatoes, sprinkle with pine nuts and serve.
Enjoy this healthy dish and feel good ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen