Seiten

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Freitag, 7. Februar 2014

Vegan "Eggsalad"

Yesterday I was taking part at two-evening further education. The theme was "Management/Leadership in everyday life" (hopefully correctly translated). 
It was quite interesting and I will defently get some out of the course. 

As the course was taking part after work in the evening I brought my own food with (well they served appetizer), but I couldn't know how much I could eat there. 
It got be something easy to take with and could be prepared ahead. 

As I heard a lot about the eggsalad, but never had it. Vegan or not.  - (I would never!! have eaten a eggsalad if there would be used eggs! Brrr, disgusting.... SORRY!) - I was thinking about making it, well you may think for dinner.........., but hey why not! Together with a salad and some bread - a good meal.

As I lately watched a Youtube video about making a vegan *eggsalad*  I was curious to try, weather I would like it or not. The one Video I saw was made with mayonnaise - but I defently don't like mayo - vegan or not!!! So I changed it with yoghurt (a much lighter version) and I have to say, pretty good! New taste, but good!!

---------------------------------------------


Vegan "Eggsalad"



2-3 Persons

Ingredients:
100 g eggfree pasta (best are spirelli)
100 g chickpeas
1 onion, chopped
150 g soyjoghurt
200 g vinegar cucumber, chopped
some cucumber water
each on bunch of chives, parsely
1-2 tsp. mustard
1-2  tsp. salt 
1 Tbsp. apple vinegar
grounded pepper

Optional: curcuma for the "egg-color"

Direction:
Add the chickpeas into a blender and pulse very well through, add the soyjoghurt (or cream if you desire)  and stir till smooth. 
Cut the onion and cucumber and add to the chickpea-sauce. Pour in some of the cucumber water and then chop the chives, parsley and add as well. 

Add the mustard, salt, apple vinegar and pepper and mix everything together. 

Then chop the noodles into small pieces and add again to the chickpea and other ingredients. Mix everything well together and for the best taste let the salad sit in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen