Seiten

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Sonntag, 5. Mai 2013

Zucchini-Spaghetti alla "Carbonara"

Sunday and I'm glad the sun is shining, though I have a lot of thing to do, cause yesterday we had a big family meeting at the lake of Biel (swiss-french part speaking of switzerland). We were about 50 persons, most I knew but some I didn't. We were my fathers three brothers with their children and family and my fathers cousins living in the french part and their families. The reason we came together was in Memory of my grandfather who would get 100 years old.

We left home about 9.30 a.m. driving 1 1/2 hours and came back at 7 p.m. The meeting was nice though the weather wasn't, cold and raining. After the day I was really tired and fall early asleep.

First I found the day - Saturday-  not that great for a family meeting, cause I couldn't to the grocery shopping I needed to do, but today I'm glad it was yesterday, so I could do a long sleeping. Today I was all doing the stuff I wanted yesterday - cleaning, washing cloth, cooking and so on. I worked till my back hurt terrible and then lay myself on the sofa doing a nap.

Luckely I still had zucchinis in my refrigerator I could use for making dinner, otherwise I would had to go for some food at the trainstation's shop. All the left ingredients needed for this dish I had at home or on the balcony. For this recipe I only used the zucchini, but I you feel more hungry feel free to mix the zucchini-spaghetti with whole-wheat spaghetti to get a more hearty dish.



Zucchini-Spaghetti alla "Carbonara"


Zucchini-Spaghetti alla Carbonara

Ingredients:
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Ingredients (for 2 persons)
100 g white almond mousse
Half bunch of parsley
160 g smoked tofu
1 onion
1 clove of garlic
about 5 Tablespoons olive oil
grated rind of half organic Lemon
1 Tsp lemon juice
iodized sea salt
black pepper from the mill
5 Zucchini (about 1 kg)


Preparation:

Using a whisker, mix almond purée and 240 ml of water. Wash parsley, shake dry and finely chop the leaves.

Cut smoked tofu into small cubes. Peel the onion and garlic clove, chop both finely. Heat 2 TBSP olive oil in a frying pan. Fry smoked tofu for 3 minutes. Add the onions and saute for 3 minutes.

Add the Almond mousse mix, lemon zest, lemon juice and parsley, stir, season with salt and pepper. Boil the Carbonara and let it thicken

Wash Zucchini and with a spiral cutter cut spaghetti. Mix with 2 Tablespoons of olive oil and some sea salt, gently lift under the hot sauce and heat up.

Wreak in pasta dishes, dizzle with some olive oil and grind black pepper.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen