Seiten

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Sonntag, 1. Februar 2015

Leeksoup with smoked Tofu

Leek and again Leek. I can never get enought of leek. 

Last year I planted autumn/winter leeks and now it was finally the time for using it - before it's getting really bad by too much frost. Well the walk into the garden with snow falling in my nek - brr, but knowing soon I will enjoy a warm soup, made me even work faster. 

I harvest - late I know - about 10 leeks, so they will last for the next few days. 

Freezing as it was I needed a hearthy and stomachfilling soup. This soup was just right and warmed me from inside. 

Hmm, I felt like being in heaven! ;)

Enjoy it..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leeksoup with smoked Tofu




Preparation time: 15 minutes (+ cooking time)

Ingredients for 2 servings:
1 leek
1 bulb root parsley
100 g smoked tofu
1 onion
150 ml soy cream
400 ml vegetable stock
sweet paprika
Salt and pepper
some vegetable oil

The root parsley peel and cut into cubes. Heat some oil in a vessel and add the cubes and sauté for a few minutes. Then place the vegetable broth and soy cream in a mixing bowl and my high puree.

Peel the onion and chop finely. Fry until soft with a little oil in the boiler. Cut, add and fry crispy smoked in the cube. In the meantime cut the leeks into rings and wash well. Then, with give and fry in the tank.

With the vegetable deglaze, bring to the boil and simmer on low heat for about 20 minutes. Finally, season to taste with sweet paprika, salt and pepper and serve.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen