Seiten

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Samstag, 21. Februar 2015

Lentil-Spinach-Curry with Naan Bread

I badly have to admit that I didn't have spending very much for my blog....... I had just so much going on and in the evening I was so tired after work, that all I wanted to do is relaxing, keeping the cookingpart pretty short. Mostly I prepared was just something so fast and unspecial - not really worth for posting.

Sometimes - as I'm just one person - the effort for great cooking special food is just too much. But I made myself a promise to post more - and I have to say preheat some of the posted dishes may not come with the very best picture, the Handycamera is sometimes just faster done, than preparing all the lights arranging around the plate, position the camera and so on and on... Hope you can imagine.

Anyway, now I have one week off from work -glad about that, I hardly needed vacation. AND to start my vacation this very delicious curry came out. 

The ingredients are pretty simple as most curries, but does it always be special to be good dish. ?? No

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lentil-Spinach-Curry


Serves 4
35 min

Ingredients:
150 g onions
500 g carrots
2 tablespoons oil
3 Tl fruity curry powder,
200 g of yellow lentils
500 ml vegetable stock
200 g baby spinach leaves
1 Pk.Naan bread,or flatbread
1 organic lime
200 g of soy yogurt
Salt

Direction_

Halved onion, cut into 5 mm wide strips. Peel carrots and cut diagonally into 1 cm thick slices. Heat oil in a large pot, fry the onions on medium heat for 3min until soft.  Stir in carrots and sauté further 2 minutes.

First only stir under 2 tsp curry powder and then the lentils. Add the vegetable stock and 300 ml. water, and bring to the boil, cover and cook for 25 minutes at low heat.

Meanwhile, clean the spinach, then wash and spin dry. Freshen naan bread according to package directions. Stir spinach under the curry and coincide. Wash the lime hot, dry and peel finely rub 2 teaspoons. Mix the lime zest with the soy yogurt.

At the stir the remaining curry powder into the curry and season with salt. Serve with lime yogurt and naan bread.


VERY DELICIOUS! 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen