Seiten

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Donnerstag, 15. Mai 2014

Lemon-mint-Lemonade

After one week of sickness I went back to work and work waited for me to be done - those my colleague couldn't do, handle or what ever. 

BUT before going to work I needed some kind of energy boost.  A fresh lemon-hinted drink - shortly prepared and with mints from my balcony - perfect start - beside a real breakfast - into the day. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------


Lemon-mint Lemonade



2 glasses

Ingredients:
0.5 liters of water 
2 tablespoons raw cane sugar or agave nectar
1 lime 
2 lemons 
6 ice cubes 
1 handful of fresh mint leaves 

Preparation:
Squeeze the Lime and the two lemons. Thoroughly clean the mint leaves, remove the stem ends. 

Give all the ingredients, in according to the following above in a blender (I used a Vitamix) and blend well through. 


Garnish and serve with a little bit of mint and a lemon.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen