Seiten

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Sonntag, 1. September 2013

Vegan Cheesecake with fruits

Sunday oh my sunday. Mostly the day where I relaxe from work during the week or I do things I hadn't the time to do before. On saturday afternoon - after doing some groceries and cleaning up - I went to the firestationparty with my sister and my nephew. Well my nephew didn't wanted to drive with the firecare but instead we were on a firelatter hight up in the sky (about 30 meters) with a great view over the village. Really great - well a little bit scary only being in a small box, but an experience worth. After a while and drink we both went home in hour house.

And this morning I had my nephew over to take care while my sister is in the gym. He was pleased to help me in the kitchen preparing the cheesecake. Well he was more eating than preparing the fruits, but he had fun.

The cake was almost finished at the time my sister came over to pick him up, but before she left she wanted to try the cake - as well my nephew and myself. We had to be patient but it was worth waiting.
As I may have said earlier my sister isn't vegan, but she likes it, well not really everything . but I'm glad everytime I can show her how good vegan food can bee.
Even a women I work with - we talked a lot and I told her that the vegan cheese tastes the same as normal ones and I said I would bring her some of it. She was really surprised and couldn't find a difference between vegan and omnivores ones. She was surprised, liked it but I guess would never change to vegan.... unfortunatly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------


Vegan Cheesecake with fruits


 Käsekuchen mit Obst (vegan)


Ingredients:

For the ground:
260 g  wheat flour 
120 g of sugar
1 Pinch of salt
Half sachet of baking powder
160 g soft vegan margarine 
2 Messersp. Bourbon Vanilla powder
 
For the filling:
800 g of silken tofu 
240 g  vegan margarine
2 Organic lemons (Peel and juice)
400 g  tofu nature
160 g of sugar
80 g  Cornflour
about 200 g Blackberries, Rasperries

Preparation
Grease the springform pan. For the floor quickly knead with your hands or the kneading of the hand mixer knead all the ingredients. Press the dough into the shape, pulling up a small edge. Make the shape approx. 1 hour in the refrigerator.

After approx. 40 minutes cooling time put the silken tofu in a sieve, lined with a paper towel, and drain 10 minutes.

Preheat oven to 180 °. Wash and drain the berries. Peel the mango and cut into thin slices from the stone.

For the filling, melt the margarine in a saucepan and let it cool down. Wash the lemon hot and dry, finely grate the peel and squeeze out the juice. Smooth puree juice and shell together with the liquid margarine, the drained silken tofu and all the other filling ingredients give in a blender and blend

Distributing the fruit on the bottom of the dough, pour over Tofumousse and smooth coat.
 
Bake the cake in the middle of the hot oven for 1 hour, until on an sticks engraved no longer sticking (if necessary, extend the baking time). Cool the cake on a wire rack.
 
Enjoy your vegan cheesecake and hopefully you like it :)
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen