Seiten

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Mittwoch, 4. September 2013

Citrus Shallots Salad Dressing

When it comes to eating food repetitively, I think there are two types of people. Those who are totally fine with it, and those who can’t face the same food too often.
.
Personally, I need to vary my food. And while I definitely have old standby foods that I’ll fall back on, I’ll almost never eat the same food day after day after day. And when I do, you know that food is something special.
Which brings us straight to this delicious salad dressing. Special is definitely one of the words I’d use to describe it. Delicious is another. Simple and easy is another.

I made this delicious salad dressing one Sunday, and I had it for lunch every day that week. And then, when I ran out, I made some more. It really is that good.
Make it. You’ll see. Just make sure you have enough, you’ll want to keep eating it.


Citrus Shallot Salad Dressing 3
 
Citrus Shallot Salad Dressing
Ingredients:
juice of 2 lemons
juice of 2 oranges
1/3 cup olive oil
3 Tablespoons mustard
1-2 Tablespoons agave syrup or honey (depending on how sweet you like it)
2 shallots, finely minced
salt and pepper, to taste

Instructions:
Whisk together the lemon juice, orange juice, oil, mustard and agave syrup in a bowl. Whisk until combined and slightly thickened.

Add the shallots and stir to combine. Salt and pepper to your taste.

Enjoy!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen