Seiten

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Samstag, 9. März 2013

Mexican Lasagne

This morning I have been awaken by the sun and now later in the afternoon the sky is full of clowds. Too bad I really hoped it's going to be sunny the whole day! Hopefully tomorrow will be better weather.
After Lunchtime I went over to my sister for a short surprising stop and by arriving there I saw my brothers car standing there. It was really funny, cause my brother also stopped over for surprise and so we had a brother and sister afternoon. It was good to see my brother after a long time, we talked a lot and had fun. Well there is always fun at my sister, her little sun is just too cute.
 
Yesterday evening i was in the mood for a lasagne but usually made one doesn't really inspired me to cook. Thinking about what to put in it I decided to make a creamy mexican lasagne. The result was surprisingly very good. First I wasn't sure about the avocado in it. But in fact the avocado just give a great taste.  
 
 
 
Mexican Lasagne
 
mexican lasagne Vegan



Ingredients:
1 medium onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 package fajita seasoning
1 package soy crumbles
½ cup water
½ cup corn meal
1 package tofu, firm or extra firm
1 medium avocado, chopped
1 can chickpeas, drained
½ teaspoon turmeric
½ teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon salt to taste
2 – 3 cups salsa
18 corn tortillas
1 package vegan “cheese”, shredded

Preparation:
Heat your oven to 350 F.
 
1. ”Meat Sauce
Sauté onion and garlic in a skillet with the oil until tender. Add soy crumbles and fajita seasoning. Next, add 1/2 water and corn meal to the mixture, stir to combine and cook on low for 3 – 5 minutes. Set aside to cool.
 
2. ”Guac Sauce”
Add tofu, avocado, chickpeas, turmeric, onion powder, garlic powder, and salt to your food processor and mix until well-combined. You may need to add a little bit of water to the food processor to get the Guac Sauce to a desired consistency.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen