Seiten

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Montag, 4. Februar 2013

Smoked Tofu and spinach Cannelloni

Sometimes time runs by so fast and life passes by also so fast. Unbelievble. Monday is usually the day when I clean up my apartement. Don't ask we why. Years before saturday was my cleaning day, but by then I was working, and now no job and my cleaning day changed. I guess it's because I'm always lazy on sunday and on monday I feel like Popeye full of power.

Well I guess you all know popeye the seaman always eating spinach wich gives him strengh.... Well it's a myth. And as i felt like popeye I wanted to make something with spinach. I still had some cannelloni in my cabin and so I decided to make stuffed spinach cannelloni. Simple, easy and pretty fast done.

Smoked tofu and spinach cannelloni



Serves 2.
Preheat the oven to 200 °C

Fry 1 red onion (peeled and chopped) until soft. Add 1 clove garlic (peeled and crushed), 225g spinach (with tough stalks removed) 1/2 tsp thyme and some black pepper. Fry until spinach is wilted.

Mash 1 pack of smoked tofu with a fork and stir it into the spinach. Stuff 10 tubes of cannelloni pasta with the mixture and place the tubes in an ovenproof dish. Pour a tin of chopped tomatoes over the top and sprinkle with more thyme and black pepper. Add some grated melting vegan cheese (optional) and bake for 35 minutes.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen