Seiten

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Freitag, 15. Februar 2013

Fusilli with peas and walnuts

 I defently need a new camera. The one I have is old and sometimes it can't the pictures the way I want them. The only reason I haven't got a new one is that I don't have the money for it. I have to be patient with my old one.

Lately I realize that I cry really often, this could happen while watching a good movie or just by thinking that my parents are going to leave the house I grew up, moving to an appartement. I understand them, the house is too big for two, but the fact is just too hard to accept. And yesterday evening while eating dinner and thinking about it tears run down my face. Well I'm a sentimentel person and that's a fact I knew.

Fact is also that the dinner I made was so good! Creamy, colorful and tasty. A recipe to share with you!



Fusilli with peas and walnuts


Serves 4
Time: 25 min.

Ingredients:
400 g fresh or frozen peas
400 g Fusilli (pasta)
1 Onion, peeled and finely chopped
1 glove garlic, peeled and finely chopped
1 Tbsp. vegan cream cheese
200 ml vegetable broth
1/2 bunch flat parsley, chopped
1 hand full walnuts, chopped roughly
Olive oil
Salt and fresh black ground pepper

Directions:
1. Prepare the frozen peas as it said on the packing, for the fresh peas, put them in salty cooking water for about 2 min. afterward shock them in icewater (to beware the color).

2. Cook the Fusilli in cooking water until tender. Meanwhile roast the walnuts in a pan without oil till they starts smelling, set aside and let them cool down.

3. In a big pan head 1 Tbsp. oil. Add the onion and garlic and roast till glassy. Add half of the peas, stirring frequently for 2 min. After add the vegetable broth, vegan cream cheese and parsley and puree well till creamy. Taste with salt and pepper.

4. Add the remaining peas and fusilli pasta into the peacream stirr well and heat them up again and serve. Garnish with the walnuts and enjoy!

 ---------------------------------------------------------------

Chinese Tofu Salad
 
dried tofu salad
 
 
A simple Chinese salad with an incredible dressing that will have you craving more!
 
Prep time:
Cook time:
Total time:
 
Serves: 1
 
Ingredients
1 block of  tofu, sliced
½ green pepper, thinly sliced
½ red pepper, thinly sliced
1 green onion, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons light soy sauce
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon black rice vinegar
½ teaspoon sugar
1 clove garlic, minced
 
Instructions
1. Add the tofu to preheated roasting pan and roast on each side for several minutes. Remove and place in a bowl to cool.
 
2. Add peppers and tofu to a large bowl.
 
3. In a separate bowl combine light soy sauce, sesame oil, vinegar, sugar and garlic. Mix until smooth.
 
4. Pour dressing over salad and lightly mix. Serve immediately.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen