Seiten

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Samstag, 11. April 2015

Warm Balsamic Kale Salad

What wakes you up more than a good and healthy dish when your coming home very tired. 

After a long weekend from Easter time I passed a workday with a lot of work. 

Coming home all I literaly wanted to do is fell back into bed - passing out the dinner. But beside this sleeping-demand - I still felt some hungre and I knew that I would wake up in the midldle of the night starving - cause I haven't eaten something for dinner. 

Making myself up into the kitchen to make myself something that won't take me too long to prepare. 

Looking into the refrigerator the left Kale just smiled at me and the the decision for a Kale salat with lots of vegetable was setteld. 


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warm Balsamic Kale Salad


serves 2

Ingredients:
2 tbsp.  butter
¼ cup diced onion
1 red pepper, diced
1 yellow pepper, diced
8 mushrooms, sliced
4 cups kale
1 tsp., minced
1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
¼ cup vegan cheese (optional)
salt and pepper to taste

Direction:
Preheat a large pan over medium heat, melt 1 Tbsp. of butter. Add the chopped onions and peppers and saute for several minutes until soft. 

Add the mushrooms and the remaining 1 Tbsp. butter and saute for few minutes unti the mushrooms are browned. 

Add the kale, garlic and balsamic vinegar and saute until the kale had deep green colour but not wilted. Remove from the heat - give on lightly deep dish and serve with dizzled cheese over it. 

Season with salt and pepper as desired. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen