Seiten

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Donnerstag, 2. April 2015

Artichoke creme/mayonnaise

Yesterday I worked and cooked in the kitchen till 4 p.m. and washing clothes. Tired sitting on the sofa I suddently had the Idea to create a artichoke mayonnaise for Easter Time. 

How this happen: During the last days lunchtime I opend a buyed yar with artichokecream and it was soo creamy it almost tasted like a mayonnaise. And then I asked myself if it is possible to create a mayonnaise made of artichokes. 

My result end up to be a really close to be a mayonnaise. For me it taste like a mayonnaise, just a lighter version without the milk. Since then I make this kind of Mayonnaise many times - and now for Easter time. 

I fell in Love with it! And I found it much better than the normal Mayonnaise -which never really pleased me at all..

Of course this kind of mayonnaise can be used for various kinds - just try out with what you prefer to it. 

Wish you all a very Happy Easter weekend


-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Artichokecream-mayonnaise



Ingredients:
1 can of artichokehearts, drained
5 Tbsp. oil
2 Tbsp. lemon juice 
some grounded garlic
salt and pepper
Optional: a splash of Agavenectar
dried chives

Preparation:
Cut the artichokehearts smaller and give in a blender. Blend till chunky. Then add the cutter chives and blend again. 

While whisking slowly add the oil and whisk till creamy. Maybe you have to add some more oil to get it really creamy. Season. Ready

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen