Seiten

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Samstag, 22. November 2014

Crunchy Salad with Arabian impact

Since being on the vegan boat trip - I love raw food more than I could think of. Well it still depends very much on what kind of raw food I eat. 

But a salad always goes and I couldn't think of a day without a salad - either green or vegetables. 

For today I made a crunchy healthy salad for lunch break. A plate full of vitamines - just right good as I feel like I'm getting a flu with cough and running nose. 

First I was hesitating either to eat it like this or fill it in a Pitabread-bag but I wanted to get the full taste of the salad, served a slice of bread aside. 

Afterward I relaxed on the sofa with good book on hand. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crunchy salad with Arabian impact 


Ingredients: 
300 g carrots 
150 g radishes 
2 pcs apples 
1 handful of raisins 
1 handful of flat parsley
1 handful of mint 
4 tablespoons sherry or red wine vinegar 
8 tablespoons olive oil 
1 tsp tahini 
sea ​​salt 
pepper 
2 tablespoons sesame roasted

Preparation: 
Cut carrots, radishes and apples into thin slices or pull on a grater. 

Mix Raisins, chopped parsley and chopped mint, tahini and toasted sesame seeds and add to the salad. 

For the dressing mix vinegar, oil, sea salt and pepper and pour over the salad and mix. 

Note: 
Serve with fresh white bread.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen