Seiten

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Donnerstag, 13. November 2014

Bangkok Noodles

Since having my new vegetable noodle maker I'm really into preparing a lot of spiralized with it. I'm so happy about it. Before I just had a small handholder slicer and it was always so much work to get the vegetables sliced and there was always so much vegetable left I couldn't turn into noodles - really upsetting.. 

But this time is over. Lucky me!

For my todays lunch I turned back to my hand grater and own working hand to prepare the dish. I just thought that spiralized wouldn't look great or overloaded. 

If you're missing some carbohydrates in this dish, either serve some slices of whole grain bread or mix the vegetables with some asian noodles or glasnoodles. 

I kept them itself, getting the full vegetable power on foggy cool day. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bangkok Noodles


(4 servings)

Ingredients:
noodles:
400 g Zucchini
140 g carrots
120 g red chabbage
100g snow peas
60 g bean sprouts
2 spring onions
2 tbsp parsley, chopped
3 tablespoons chopped almonds,
To garnish 1 chili

sauce:
50 g almond paste
70 g of water
120 g of lime juice
60 g Tamari
60 g of sesame oil
20 g maple syrup
2 cm ginger
4 cloves of garlic
Salt & pepper

Direction:
Cut zucchini, carrots, red chabbage, snow peas and spring onions into fine strips.
You may have to drain the strips in a colander. 

For the sauce - in a bowl mix all ingredients together, set aside. 
Lightly steam the vegetable in little oil till lightly soft but still crunchy, turn of heat and let lightly cool down. 

When lightly cooled down mix the vegetables with sauce, arrange on plates and garnish with chopped almonds and chili on top. 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen