Seiten

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Sonntag, 31. August 2014

Spicy glass-noodle salad

Wow how much times flies by - incredible. 
Yesterday - luckely was one of the few days with really good and almost hot weather. A perfect day to go out, at the end it came all different. My date cancelled and so it came I stayed at home. 

Instead of sitting at home and being sad about that, I made myself a enjoyable evening with good delicious dishes and the grill turned on. The only accompaniment where my cats chilling with me on the balcony and good glas of wine. 

While the seitansteak was on the grill I prepared this such very good glass noodle salad. Luckely I made some for more than one person - at the end I've eaten the whole big bowl. I couldn't resist. 

The salad has it all: garlic, onion and chillis give it the fiery taste and make it a healthy food that contains natural antibiotics.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spicy glass-noodle salad


2 Servings

Ingredients:
½ pack glass noodles, cooked and chilled pack glass noodles according to package Note 
4-6 cloves garlic, thinly sliced 
4-6 chilies, sliced ​​into thin rings 
1 small red onion, quartered and thinly sliced 
¼ cucumber, peeled and deseeded  
1 medium tomato 
½ cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped 

Dressing: 
3 tbsp light soy sauce 
1 tbsp agave syrup 
Juice of one lime or lemon 
Salt as desired 

Preparation 
Cook glass noodles according to package direction and chill them with cold water when cooked. 

Cut the cucumber into very fine julienne strips. Wash the tomatoes, remove the stem end and quarter them. Cut into thin slices. 

Drain the noodles well and add to the salad bowl. Add all other ingredients. 

For the dressing: stir all in a cup and mix well. well to. Let stand for at least 10 minutes. Then pour over the glass noodle salad.


Tip: If it is too spicy, dry bread will or a few sips of beer!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen