Seiten

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Sonntag, 10. August 2014

Carrot-Pasta with creamy garlic-tahini sauce

Already one week pasted since back from croatia. 

Still I'm very inspired by the trip, I'm up to prepare food, I would have probably not eaten before or tried to. 

While standing in the kitchen my parents suddenly passed by and brought me some stuff they don't needed anymore such as a old chest and some pictures from myself being a child. About the chest I'm really glad about - though the colors does not really fit into my apartment (green as grass), but the chest is a old childhood memory and wasting? NEVER! For now the chest's up on my screed, ready to filled up with stuff still having in boxes from my moving into the apartment 5 years ago.  

After they left, I finished my lunch.  A crunchy carrot salad with a creamy sauce. Topped with fresh herbs some nuts - great and so fresh. Perfect on this hot day and ready go back for work in the garden ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carrot pasta with a creamy zesty garlic-tahini sauce

Total time:
Serves: 1

Ingredients
For the noodles:
1 big carrot, made into noodles (you can use a veggie noodle/pasta machine or a julienne peeler)

For the sauce:
1 full Tbsp tahini
1 Tbsp oil 
3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 tsp tamari
1 tsp grated ginger
1 small garlic clove, grated
To top: handful of parsley (chopped), sesame seeds, pine nuts and anything else you fancy for.

Instructions
Mix all the ingredients for the sauce until you get them all combined.

Cut your carrot into noodles and pour sauce over the carrots and gently mix them by hand to coat.

Top with parsley, sesame and pine nuts and serve fresh.

Keeps well in the fridge overnight.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen