Seiten

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Sonntag, 19. Oktober 2014

Vegetarian / vegan butcher's and delicacies shop

Yesterday I planed to make a trip to Zurich for visiting the first Vegetarian / Vegan Butcher's shop. It has been open since about a year and started by the very well known Hiltl Restaurant www.hiltl.ch/ . 

I was so curious about that, although knowing that I won't be a economical trip at the end of the 



Hiltl Vegetarian / Vegan Butcher's shop 


                      

The V- Meatcounter






Cold and frozen section.








I bought a few things such as the first "real V-Tunasandwich" a V-BLT-Sandwich I've ever seen being selled, V-Tartar, Root Beet-nuggets, Okras.
A few V-marinated Scampi, V-Wine, Ham and so on. Well a little kind of expensive trip so far but it was worth it! 










Well maybe those you just get around the corner, but for me it ment to travel by train for quite a bit of money. 

I just had to post it....


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen