Seiten

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Samstag, 13. September 2014

Veganmania Street festival and Raw Avocado Chocolate Mousse



Last saturday I was taking part at the "Veganmania"-Streetfestival in Winterthur. As it is pretty far away from my home it was the first time I was up there. The weather was perfect and I had a great day. 


I'm standing on the right under the red lamp in the tent -beside the woman with blond hair - (I'm looking down)

If you're expecting a huge festival - no it was small all situated on a marketplace with lots of exhibitor selling their products. 



While passing through it - already fully loaded with stuff - came by "the green fairy"  a sweet vegan producing shop with selfmades cakes, ice cream, muffins and so on. For today they seld ice cream and raw chocolate mousse. Hesitating weather trying the ice cream or mousse I decided for the ice cream curious about made from provational persons as I've haven't aten a lot good made vegan ice cream. 
All I can say - delicious!!!


All in all I ate a lot on that day - snacking a lot and having lunch (a great vegan dürüm wrap) I went home full with great impressions and stuff. I even met two persons I've been on the boat with in Croatia.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few days later I tried a recipe I got from "the green fairy"-Cookbook. A raw avocado chocolate mousse - haven heard that made with avocado it tastes great and so started and I can prove it - it tastes great. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raw Avocado Chocolate Mousse 




Mousse 
ingredients 
2 ripe avocados 
1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder 
1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon raw agave nectar (or to taste) 
1/2 tablespoon vanilla 
1 tablespoon coconut oil (optional) gives the dish after cooling more stability 

Preparation 
Place everything in a blender and mix well. 

Thereafter, the mousse is immediately enjoyable. Even better it tastes when the mousse was for 1 hour in the refrigerator. 

Serve and garnish with seasonal fruit, such as raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, banana, mint, coconut, etc. .. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen