Seiten

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Mittwoch, 24. September 2014

Detox-Water-Drinks

Detox means nothing else as detoxification the body. The aim is to excrete metabolic products from the body through sweating cures, raw food, drinking cures or fasting.

Well it isn't really the season for detoxification, but still I desperately need it right now. Cause since about over a week I'm sick, first with suffering stomach-digest-problems and now with tiredness and fever. Now I'm at home curing myself and I have been drinking so much teas the last days, that I was looking for something else liquid to help my body. 

The simplest way was water with flavour. To bring the flavour to the water I had to be patient for at least one day. 

I dried different flavours and the day after were my Detox-Water-Drinks finished. 

Now, I just hope they will help my body curing from sickness. 

Here we go with the drinks I made. All with fresh tap water!!!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sparkling energy kick
Citrus fruits are basic and assist in a acidified body happend when consumed too much fat meat, sugar and alcohol. (Even vegan meat can be made to fat)....


Ingredients:
Cucumber
lemon
lime
ginger
water

What you need: a big glass or bottle

Preparation:

In each glass fill in a few slices of cucumber, lemon, lime and ginger. Pour water over it and finished is it for the moment. Close the glass or bottle and give it over night in the refrigerator. 

The day after take the glass/bottle out of the refrigerator, either let stand till room temperatur or drink it right away. (with the fruits; vegetable in or taken out - that's up to you how you like it). I've taken them out.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Berry vitamin bomb 
The Blueberries helds valuable substances that prevent many deseases, as well as inhibits inflammation. 


Ingredients:
Blueberries
orange slices
water

Preparation:
Give a handful of blueberries into the glass (fresh or frozen), some orange slices, fill up with fresh water, close and give in the refrigerator. 

The water will look amazing the next day, deep blue. And so good.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------



Healthy Strawberry Cocktail 
Looks almost a bit like a beery Mojito - but the healthy variant thereof. 
Well, I made this drink with last few strawberries from the market.


Ingredients:
Strawberries
lemon
mint leaves
water

Preparation:
Cut a handful of strawberries into quarters, give in the glass and add a few slices of lemon. 

Wash a few fresh mint leaves, place on the hand and once (only once!) clap with the other hand on it. In no time the flavors releases from the leaves. Now give into the glass and fill up with water. Put in the refrigerator and enjoy your flavoured water the next day. 






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen