Seiten

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Samstag, 21. Juni 2014

Sprouts-Avocado-Wraps

A few days ago, late at ten in the night, I bought a Falafel "dürüm"-wrap at a Fast-Food-Corner. 
I already haddinner at a further education with my boss. But somehow I felt like a little hungry on my way back home. I stood there a while hesitating of taking the falafel wrap - probably not completly vegan, then I gave myself a nudge and bought one (guess the sauce is not vegan). And as I asked for not too much sauce, I did not felt ashamed eating unvegan. It was astonishing good - well too big and too much at this time, but it stilled my hunger. Defently going to be eaten again - even in the city AND at home. 



And so it came, but with another ingredients (for this time). 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's always fun to eat with your hands - especially when it's summer and hot outside -  right? Today's such a day - sometimes you only sweat by doing nothing special, just sitting on the balcony - in the shadow of course.

But, still my stomach called for something and sandwich or alike would do it right away.

Well, only one thing missed in my cupboard - sandwichbread.. But sandwichbread I eat often enought, so switched to wraps - bigger but not so "bready".

Well, it was As I hadn't plant this wrap I used what I had on hand - and sprouts and fresh herbs, salad I always got on hand, I also got a avocado which I bought originally for filling and roasting, but would be perfect for this wrap.

If I would have had some fresh tomatoes leftover, I would have cut them into pieces and wrap in it as well, but I already used them for precooking dinner. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sprouts-Avocado-Wraps




4 Persons
30 min

Ingredients:
1 chilli pepper
½ lemon
½ bunch of coriander
2 soft avocados
Salt and pepper
100 g Lettuce
1 red onion
400 g of flour
6 dl mineral water
2 tablespoons oil
100 g vegan creme fraîche
50 g of alfalfa sprouts
4 tablespoons sprouts Power-Mix

Preparation
Cut chili lengthwise in half, remove seeds and chop. Squeez a lemon. Chop the coriander. Cut Avocados in half, remove the stone. Solve flesh from the shell. Mix well into a cream with lemon juice, chilli and coriander. Season with salt and pepper. 

Cut the Lettuce into thin strips, the onion into rings.

For the tortillas give flour in a bowl. Pour in mineral water, stir everything with a whisk to a smooth batter. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside. 

In a hot nonsticking pan add the oil. With a little ladle give in some dough. Swirl the pan to leak the dought thin in the whole pan. Bake Tortilla until golden brown on both sides over medium heat. 

This way bake 8 tortillas. 
Take one tortilla, spread some cream and avocado cream on the bottom. Layer with the lettuce, onion and sprinkle with sprouts. 

Roll the tortilla tidily together - closing the lower end (to beware from dripping out filling).


--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen