Seiten

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Freitag, 4. April 2014

Colorful Tomatosalad

Today during lunchtime I shortly went to the not ordinary supermarket - a little bit more expensive, but got things a usual supermarket does not sell (or never seen). I walked trought the vegetable lines and there I saw the different and colorful tomatoes - some of them I've never tasted, but beside layed some cutted pieces to try and after it - I had to buy them, they just looked and tasted great!

Hesitating weather to make different colored ketchup I changed to prepare a simple, colorful salad for lunchtime. Ketchup could wait for sure. 

This salad was great when I made it the next day for my lunch and while sitting in the sun on my balcony. 

Of course you can make this salad with any kind of colored tomatoes, but with non-usual- ones it's something different for the regular one. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Colorful Tomatosalad



4 Persons
30 min

Ingredients:
1 red chili
juice from one lime
salt
sugar
4 Tbsp. sunflower oil
half tsp. grounded crosscumin
800g fresh mixed tomatoes
1 red onion
half bunch of coriander
100g (one small can) chickpeas

Direction:
Halve the chilli lengthwise, remove seeds and chop finely. Wisk together Lime juice with salt, sugar and oil. Stir under cumin and chopped Chili. Wash the tomatoes, cut into slices and arrange on a plate. 


2 Cut onion into thin rings. Pluck Coriander leaves from the stems.Drain and rinse Chickpeas in a colander. Distribute chickpeas, onions and cilantro onto the tomato. 

Drizzle with dressing and serve immediately. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen