Seiten

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Dienstag, 14. Januar 2014

Banana-Kiwi-Smoothie

Tuesday morning, being early awake - must have -cause we are having another surgeryday and I will be alone with the doctor - which means doing work for two people (the other assistent isn't here) and what is best to wake up the inner sleepy ghosts and getting some strenght for the day? A healthy smoothie. First I thought about making a orange-clementine smoothie, but I eat clementine every day, therefore my body screamed for different fruits with more calories.

Smoothies are great, various and sooo fast done (well it may depend was you use for your smoothie). Just try out what you like. As I don't have a juicer I can almost only make fruit smoothies - I like more anyway ;)

Ready to start the day. 

Take care and stay healthy!




--------------------------------------------------------------

Banana-Kiwi-Smoothie



2 Persons

Ingredients:
4 Kiwis
1 Banana
1/2 Lime squeezed
250 ml Kokosnusjuice
1 Tbsp.  maplye syrup
1 Tbsp. coconutflakes

Direction:
Peel Kiwi and banana, puree in a blender. Add squezzed Limejuice together with the coconut juice. Taste with maple syrup to sweet up. Fill in glasses and serve sprinkled with coconut.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen