Seiten

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Donnerstag, 14. November 2013

Coconut Balls

I really got a very nice Boss at work! She really cares for her employers. As we had very stressfull  and long days during the last few weeks, and I've been away the whole last weekend to a congress too, and she knew she will be gone to a congress one whole day she suggested that I can take off the whole day - to rest - sleep and recover. HOW NICE! I never had a Boss like her!

I really needed sleep and it did so good!!! Though I didn't slept long but all I wanted was to relax and clean up my appartement (even for that I had no time during the last two weeks).

After being finished cleaning up - I was just in the mood for preparing a snack or a dessert. I ended at the dessert but it had to be something fast done and these coconut balls are pretty fast done so far and soo good!

Of course some I will eat myself and I guess the most I will bring at work tomorrow.

Anyway, if you try these balls, I hope you like them, eather just for yourself or together with your beloved friends.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Coconut Balls

 
 
Ingredients
6 tablespoons coconut butter
3 tablespoons agave syrup
1 tablespoon lemon zest
2 teaspoons lemon juice
3/4 cup oats
3/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1/3 cup white chocolate chips
 
Directions
In a medium bowl, mix together the coconut butter, agave syrup, lemon zest and lemon juice.
Stir in the oats and shredded coconut until well combined.
 
Roll into 14 1cm balls.
 
In a microwave safe bowl at half power, melt the white chocolate in 30 second increments, stirring after each increment, until melted.
Spoon or pipe the white chocolate over the balls.
 
Keep the coconut balls covered and store in the refrigerator for up to one week.
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen